[WikiEN-l] Protesting my ban

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 04:15:30 UTC 2004

Please note that this user has already threatened to invite posters on a White nationalist website to "visit" WIkipedia in order to make sure that the [[White nationalism]] article matches their POV.  And his comment that he has not reverted an article is untrue.  See the history of [[White nationalism]].  He has also spam linked the White nationalism article, but I've used up my three reverts.

RickK

Svyatoslav Igorevich <svyatoslav_igorevich at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello,
I am writing to protest my being banned by Guanaco,
and to request that I be unbanned immediately. All of
the charges he made against me ("linkspam, violating 3
revert limit after warning, making threats to call in
a puppet army from a message board to push his POV
further") are false, which should be made obvious to
anyone who reviews the "white nationalism" wikipedia
page and its discussion page.

First, I didn't "linkspam." I posted 8 new links,
which brought the total to 9. The entry for "Zionism"
has 21 external links, of which the vast majority are
to Zionist sites.

Second, I have not ever made a single revert to a
Wikipedia entry, as a review of the logs should show -
I didn't even know what a revert was until a half hour
or so ago. My entries HAVE been reverted multiple
times by other users, on the other hand, and I think
the reverts violate Wikipedia guidelines.

Third, I did not threaten to call a "puppet army,"
that is patently absurd, which anyone reviewing the
discussion page can clearly see.

This harrassment is ridiculous an uncalled-for. It's
perfectly clear that I'm being harrassed because of my
beliefs.

My IP is 172.173.127.231
My Wikipedia user id is Svigor.