[WikiEN-l] Re: A first encounter with Categories

Matthew Trump wikipedia at decumanus.com
Sun Jun 6 23:01:44 UTC 2004

As far as the bot thing goes, I meant it in the context of what you
proposed--something can be invoked when there is agreement that
categories should be altered according to some fashion. My comment
before--I think it's very much a good idea, and nearly self-evident,
that categories should ultimately be a group effort in some
semi-organized fashion as you described.

But I suppose right now really the only thing to do is sit back and
let the experiment with categories play out, with all its messiness.
Certainly everything is getting screwed up in a big way with
categories very quickly, but I suppose this is the only way to see
what should be done.