[WikiEN-l] Re: Can we ban 172 now? And VV too!

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Jun 4 17:55:46 UTC 2004

The problem of systematic point of view editing will always be an important
issue and will be discussed many times on this list as we try to craft
solutions. 172 is by no stretch the most serious offender, if indeed it can
be seen as an offense. It is not covered by the current arbitration 172 is
involved in nor is it a bannable offense.

Fred