[WikiEN-l] Re: Can we ban 172 now? And VV too!

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Jun 3 16:55:11 UTC 2004

I think we have beat on Abe, 172, enough, after all I think he is in the
right in the Augusto Pinochet article, which is the one before the
arbitration committee. I've never looked closely at VV but he seems quite
reluctant to search for and evaluate the evidence in that matter.

Under existing Wikipedia rules, editing from a point of view is subject to
correction by the editing process, not grounds for banning.

172 doesn't think he's consistently editing from a point of view. Perhaps
innocently he accepts current academic notions of political correctness as
having objective validity. I don't agree, but I seldom try to fight it out
with him with respect to particular articles. My plate is bit too full.

Fred