[WikiEN-l] Can of worms: my new diet

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Jun 2 18:40:54 UTC 2004

I'm sorry I opened this can of worms. I'm going to go out into my garden
and eat worms now... :-(

I did not intend to get Abe and Fred and Stan fighting about whose
writing is more objective. But I would like us all to try harder to find
ways to write good articles about bad historical happenings.

I don't really know how to do this. I don't know how to write articles
about famine and mass murder, without becoming either too sad to type
straight or to mad to think straight! And someone who doesn't really
care about the plight of the unfortunarte and downtrodden wouldn't be
able to do the job either.

So we need to help each other with editing. Some way other than
repeatedly reverting, please...

Thanks.

Sad ol' Uncle Ed Poor