[WikiEN-l] CafePress Wikipedia items

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Sat Jan 24 09:18:25 UTC 2004

Sean-
> I am pleased to report that I ordered two Wikipedia tile coasters from
> CafePress on [[19 January]], and received them in perfect order on
> [[23 January]].  A very smooth, satisfactory, and recommendable
> transaction.

How is the quality of the coasters? Is the text recognizable, are there
any pixelization effects?

There are now $20 in commission. I've configured Cafepress to send me a
check when there are $100, which will be passed on to Wikimedia.

It would probably be preferable to send the commission checks directly to
Jimbo. To do so I need the full address and federal tax ID.

Regards,

Erik