[WikiEN-l] Effective bullying strategy. (RK)

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Jan 9 16:03:46 UTC 2004

I believe RK's material could and should probably be presented in several
paragraphs. What he has done is a piece of original historical research,
which by citing particular statements made by Palestinians builds a strong
case that at least some Palestinian leaders are insincere. However due to my
experiences with him I would hesitate to rely on what he has done as he has
often composed this sort of lengthy detailed article which by framing the
debate in his terms and sytematically misrepresenting opposing positions
distorts the situation. (My big edit war with him was in Chiroractic
medicine which I do know something about. Your chiropratic medicine article
remains unrecognisable to chiropractic practitioners or their patients). I
would certainly never attempt to edit an article he was actively working on
in an aggressive way. (Silly to get upset over a hobby like Wikipedia).

On Vfd, just recently someone tried to delete [[Communist government]], but
had to give up. That article which is quite toned down after extensive
editing remains deeply offensive to apoligists, however they have their
[[Communist state]] article which presents a sanitized version of things.

Thing is, Wikipedia is to some extent an ideological battleground, a forum
for struggle.

Fred