[WikiEN-l] www.wixpression.org?

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Thu Jan 8 07:19:27 UTC 2004

Delirium wrote:

> While this certainly seems useful, I'm not sure it can't be
> incorporated within Wiktionary itself instead of starting a new
> project.  Some paper dictionaries include some idiomatic phrases in
> them already, so this isn't completely unusual.  So I'd say just go
> ahead and add them to Wiktionary, though perhaps some sort of
> meta-markup on Wiktionary would be useful to categorize these sorts of
> things (perhaps the same sort of meta-markup being discussed for
> Wikipedia categories?).

I generally agree that this type of thing is fine on Wiktionary.  I also
believe that some kind of meta-markup will be be needed on Wiktionary.
 Nevertheless I would like to see some kind of such scheme up and
working on one single project so that we can get the bugs out before the
scheme is adopted on other projects.

Ec