[WikiEN-l] Requests for arbitration: Heph

Martin Harper martin at myreddice.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Feb 24 00:08:43 UTC 2004

Hi all.

A few days ago, Jimbo referred the cases of Wik, Anthony, and Hephaestos to us.
You can see comments to date at [[Wikipedia:Requests for arbitration]].

While Wik has received many comments, and Anthony has received some.
Hephaestos has received precisely none (edit: one)

As an arbitrator, I must decide whether or not I believe it is appropriate for us to
investigate the matter of Hephaestos. Some assistance would be appreciated.

Note that asking us to investigate is not a condemnation of Heph: you may simply
wish us to officially clear him, if you feel he is in the right. Likewise, asking us not to
investigate is not an approval: you may simply feel the case is not important
enough.

Anyway, if you could add an appropriate comment to [[Wikipedia:Requests for
arbitration]], that would be great. I wouldn't want to disrupt your important
discussions.

Thanks,
-Martin "MyRedDice" Harper