[WikiEN-l] Hector vs. VV/RickK proxy flame wars

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 19:48:51 UTC 2004

This is not true, as I've repeatedly said, and you are hardly one to be impartial on the subject, since you're one of the biggest POV-inserters on all of Wikipedia.  As I have said, again and again, there were several HectorRodriguez edits which I did not revert, because they were not POV insertions.  But when he goes on and on about the evils of the US in so many edits, without putting anything in context and without any substatiation, then of course he's going to be reverted.  I mean, come on, are we really supposed to believe that the only reason why millions of Cambodians died is because of Western oppression?

RickK

Abe Sokolov <abesokolov at hotmail.com> wrote:
In effect, RickK and VV have been automatically (and arbitrarily) reverting
every single edit by Hector, subjecting him to a policy of auto revert
reserved only for hard-banned trolls - a recipe for edit wars. On a positive
note, RickK showed signs of agreeing to change his tactics in a recent edit
to the Saddam page, which addressed content issues without the ad hominems.