[WikiEN-l] Re: OneVoice

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Feb 13 15:40:09 UTC 2004

It sounds like the "report" should be attributed to the settlers --
rather to the newspaper. Perhaps we could say:

* According to an article in Die Welt, a settlers group called IsraelNN
complained that EU humanitarian aid has been diverted to terrorist
operations.

P.S. It would be disappointing if OneVoice, having assembled a team or
coalition of "like-minded" Wikipedians, didn't live up to the
expectations he himself set for the team. But I'm going to keep assuming
good faith for now.

Ed Poor, aka Uncle Ed