[WikiEN-l] 168 must be desysoped

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 07:48:59 UTC 2004

Delirium wrote:
>168... is now in an edit war with mav on [[Wikipedia:Requests
>for comment/168]].  168... is attempting to remove evidence
>of his revert-wars from the page, arguing that since it has not
>been discussed with him, it cannot be discussed with the
>community yet.  After several reverts, he protected the page,
>a protection which I have undone as it was improper.

Actually I've mostly just been updating that page. I only reverted 168... once
on that page tonight IIRC. All the other edits I made to that page were
additions to the summary of 168's actions. Of course in order to add I need to
add to the longer summary version - which is what 168 keeps reverting.

I've already used up my 3 reverts for [[DNA]] so I'm not reverting that page
anymore but others have reverted that page back to the version that was agreed
to at by a very strong and unambiguous majority at [[Talk:DNA]] (168 is
ignoring that vote and using the rollback feature as a tool to revert).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:DNA#Voting_on_February_5_Version

I encourage everybody to view the summary here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_comment/168

If all you see is one paragraph then that means that 168 has reverted the page
again. So go here instead:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Wikipedia:Requests_for_comment/168&oldid=2376767

Also tonight I have requested mediation for 168 and myself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_mediation#168..._and_maveric149

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)