[WikiEN-l] Secret to a successful mediation

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Feb 3 21:45:28 UTC 2004

Grandpa was celebrating his 100th birthday and everybody complimented
him on how athletic and well-preserved he appeared. "Gentlemen, I will
tell you the secret of my success," he cackled. "I have been in the open
air day after day for some 75 years now."

The celebrants were impressed and asked how he managed to keep up his
rigorous fitness regime. "Well, you see my wife and I were married 75
years ago. On our wedding night, we made a solemn pledge. Whenever we
had a fight, the one who was proved wrong would go outside and take a
walk."