[WikiEN-l] inquiry from an Italian journalist

andrea loquenzi andrealoquenzi at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 31 18:20:24 UTC 2004

I am a young journalist/historian from Rome and I am in the process of
applying for my journalists' lisence here in Italy.  This requires me to
have published a certain number of articles in accredited media outlets in
order to earn my lisence.  Can a contribution to either Wikipedia or Wkinews
count as such?  If so, this outlet would be very useful for me as I develop
as a journalist.  I have much to contribute on the subject of The Middle
East and other historical discourse.  I can also translate texts from
Italian to English and vice-versa.

Thank you for your response-- any information you can provide regarding my
inquiry would be greatly appreciated!

Andrea Loquenzi