[WikiEN-l] Advice needed on name/place of article

Christiaan Briggs christiaan at last-straw.net
Thu Dec 30 12:44:44 UTC 2004

At the moment there is a growing campaign in New Zealand to change the
design of the New Zealand flag. See http://www.nzflag.com/

There is, for the moment, some information on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_New_Zealand but it's limited and I
want to expand it, in the process hopefully getting a bunch of people
involved in Wikipedia who probably otherwise wouldn't.

My question is, do you think I should simply expand
[Flag_of_New_Zealand] or should I create a new page dedicated to the
changing of the New Zealand flag design, and if the later what do you
think it should be called (is there any precedent for this type of
article)?

Thanks,
Christiaan