[WikiEN-l] GNAA on VFD for the fifth time

Robin Shannon robin.shannon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 08:19:51 UTC 2004

When i first heard about GNAA on some slashdot post (or mailing list
or something, i cant remember...), i didnt have a clue what it was
talking about, so the first thing i did was go to [[GNAA]]. Equaly as
this thread has progresed SOLLOG was mentioned and i went to
[[SOLLOG]], and both times i found exactly what i wanted to know to
put the origanal posts in context. I would much prefer blanking of the
article and a redirect to slashdot trolling (or whatever). It is
important the next person who comes along can type in [[GNAA]] and
find the info they want. For me wikipedia is the new google. When i
dont understand a term, i wikipedia it, and i think that this is
something that should be kept in mind on VfD.

paz y amor,
[[User:The bellman]]

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 12:26:47 +1100, csherlock at ljh.com.au

--
hit me: robin.shannon.id.au
jab me: saudade at jabber.zim.net.au

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Recombo Plus License. To view a copy of this license, visit
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/sampling+/1.0/