[WikiEN-l] can an admin help me? why no action?

sandyweill @hotmail.com sandyweill at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 27 10:56:35 UTC 2004

I may have the same problem, and to make matters worse, I'm not even guilty
of the charges

The following is from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Ipblocklist

07:07, 26 Dec 2004, Gamaliel blocked Jerryseinfeld (expires 07:07, 27 Dec
2004) (contribs) (posting copyvios, removing copyvio notices, was warned and
continued)

10:51, 27 Dec 2004, Gamaliel blocked #13444 (expires 10:51, 28 Dec 2004)
(Autoblocked because you share an IP address with "Jerryseinfeld". Reason