[WikiEN-l] Re: GNAA on VFD for the fifth time

Tony Sidaway minorityreport at bluebottle.com
Mon Dec 27 10:35:35 UTC 2004

csherlock at ljh.com.au said:
> Snowspinner wrote:
>> [[Wikipedia:Don't disrupt Wikipedia to prove a point]]
>
> Ya, I know. But if it's officially sanctioned that GNAA can go onto VfD
>  as many times as people want, then that's not disruption, right? So
> then  a precedent is set.

You have to take into account intent.  I nominated GNAA for the fifth
time.  I nominated what appeared to me to be a clear candidate for
deletion.  Had I known its full history I would not have done so.  If a
more experienced editor had done so, I think you'd have a good point about
disruption to make a point.  With me, the intent to disrupt was not there.