[WikiEN-l] Re: GNAA on VFD for the fifth time

Rebecca misfitgirl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 04:33:30 UTC 2004

> I agree that the GNAA are immature twerps, however they are significant
> enough to have survived VfD this many times. And they will survive again
> this time because MANY of us object to the amount of times that they're
> article have been on VfD and we think they are notable enough.

No, they haven't survived because they're significant. They've
survived because they've proven very effective at sockpuppetry and
abusing Wikipedia's good faith in regard to VFD votes.

Seeing as it looks like an attempt is being made to minimise
sockpuppetry on both sides this time around, it seems that the odds of
it being deleted have gone up markedly. Furthermore, it's about damn
time.

-- ambi