[WikiEN-l] GNAA on VFD for the fifth time

csherlock at ljh.com.au csherlock at ljh.com.au
Sun Dec 26 01:26:47 UTC 2004

Guys, how many times are we going to list this before we stop this abuse
of process? This is now the fifth time the article has been on votes for
deletion and that sucks.

It seems to me that the deletionists won't stop till it's gone. I would
like to propose that after this vote, we never allow it to be listed
every again.

If we don't, then I'm considering putting [[Childlove movement]] back on
VfD until I can gather enough support. Clearly if we're allowed to place
GNAA on VfD unlimited times then it will be fine to put Childlove
movement on there till we get rid of it.

Ta bu shi da yu