[WikiEN-l] Registration system and blocks

Abe Sokolov abesokolov at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 25 06:46:49 UTC 2004

Sean Barrett wrote: "I can't speak for my fellow Cabal members, but I'll be
glad to compare my new-article count against yours."

Well, you'll probably beat me. I have not been as active over the past few
months as in the past. Plus, my articles tend to be relatively long, such as
the two that were mentioned in this article http://p2pnet.net/story/3202
(Origins of the American Civil War and Russian constitutional crisis of
1993).

Nevetheless, I am among the 100 most active users in this site's history;
and although I am not a member of your cabal, I have just as much right to
post something on this site giving you the perspective of the general
editors as you people do. And if you don't like it, I'll just do it more
frequently.

-User:172