[WikiEN-l] Did you know that we're all lying liars who tell lies?

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.org
Fri Dec 24 22:46:16 UTC 2004

Anonymous [[User:66.234.65.212]] is on a mission to "expose[] the
constant cover-ups by liars on wikipedia" by adding links to a
idiosyncratic Web site to any article mentioning Francis Bellamy, the US
Pledge of Allegiance, the Roman/Nazi salute, and so on.  [[User:RickK]]
warned him/her/it last August, and I just posted a second warning.  It
is my intention to block that IP address if those links are re-added
without discussion.

See http://members.ij.net/rex/wikipedialies.html for the other side of
the story.

--
  Sean Barrett     | It's swell for tearing up
  sean at epoptic.com | fragile ecosystems! Watch!