Fwd: [WikiEN-l] Interviews

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Fri Dec 24 21:20:39 UTC 2004

Jesse the man wrote:
> Yup, he was the guy who asked if I wanted to be interviewed or not.

The reason is that a bunch of us who are huge huge HUGE fans of your
work were going on and on about it in New York.  I think you are
perfectly right to decline the interview if you don't want to do it,
but at the same time, I think your parents would be quite proud --
it's going to be a very favorable writeup of you and your work, I'm
sure.

Could make for a nice thing to slip into a college application, too,
if you care about that sort of thing.

--Jimbo