[WikiEN-l] Complicity in hoaxing - how to proceed?

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 24 11:58:15 UTC 2004

Fred Bauder wrote

> As to proceeding, if the charge is true, please get together the material
> that would demonstrate that to laypeople and follow the dispute resolution
> procedure (although it might be accepted, with strong proof, as is, for
> arbitration).

The hoax is 'admitted' (i.e. the user under discussion has now on the VfD
page and article talk said it is a hoax, having previously strenuously
denied that with cod references to a large standard text).  I am willing to
collate what I know about this; but it being Christmas Eve I don't have that
much time to commit to that.

Charles