NPOV and credibility (was Re: [WikiEN-l] Original research)

Mark Richards marich712000 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 18:00:51 UTC 2004

This would be fine except that often the claim is that
the 'credible' scientific sources are involved in some
kind of conspiricy, or are systematically unable to
appreciate the field for some reason.

I see where you're going with this, and I agree with
you on a personal level, but we are picking and
choosing which sources are 'credible' based on what we
believe to be right.

Mark