[WikiEN-l] Re: WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 17, Issue 16

Pete/Pcb21 pete_pcb21_wpmail at pcbartlett.com
Sun Dec 12 15:33:41 UTC 2004

[Someone wrote]
>>>What we need is to encourage a culture of including references.

[Apologies that this appears to a reply to Robert Merkel, when in fact
it references a parent post - I cannot locate the original]

May I plug then {{Template:Book reference}}?

At the moment only a hundred or so pages use it. However, if the number
of references using this template grows then it would become a great
starting point for an automated conversion to using a references tab as
mooted in other posts.

I am considering also introducing {{Web reference}} and a series of
{{Journal reference}}.

Pete