[WikiEN-l] The Canadian Red Ensign and my Banning by AndyL(without the 32 KB picture attachment)

Armchair Vexillologist Don don.dawson1775 at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 11 13:44:56 UTC 2004

Hello Fred, :)

Thank you very much for your kind and prompt reply,
I appreciate it alot.

Here is a picture of the
Aryan Nations with the USA Flag
http://www.nsm88.com/photos/photo_main_page/naziandoldglory.jpg

Will you "pubilsh this Nazi CONNECTION to Old Glory" as well,....?

You see what I'm driving at eh,....?

Take care Fred, and thanks again,
Don