[WikiEN-l] Original research

Nicholas Moreau beaubeaver at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 20:25:23 UTC 2004

While off the current topic, I've always wondered, are interview that a Wikipedia editor conducted included in the realm of "original research"?

For example, I occasionally write a column on Family Entertainment for Suite101.com. I've interviewed people like Canadian TV show producer/creator/writer Blair Peters. While there no article yet on Studio B or him, is the information I found out in the interview "original"?

Zanimum