[WikiEN-l] URGENT - Vandalism

Geoffrey Burling llywrch at agora.rdrop.com
Thu Dec 9 16:51:36 UTC 2004

Our Featured article just got vandalized. I made several attempts to
revert it to a previous version, but either (1) my network connection is
too slow or (2) the servers are bogged down.

Seeing how I'm currently connecting from work, & the company likely has at
least one high-speed conneciton to the Internet (they're a well-known
manufacturer of computer chips), I'm presuming that the problem lies on
the Wikipedia servers.

Can someone with better access to the servers do the necessary magic?
It doesn't look good for us when the Featured article of the day has been
vandalized.

Geoff