[WikiEN-l] Acount Irate

John Bradley john at ontobus.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 22:48:28 UTC 2004

Hi,

I seem to have been disabled for breaking the 3RR. My last 3 msg being 10
hours after the previous bring it to four, and happened when User:Anthony
DiPierro engaged in deliberate vandalism of the Clitoris page. I wasn't
diabled until about 5 hours after the last revert.

User:Anthony DiPierro who revert four times to my three this morning has
been left online by user:ChrisO.

I think my account should be reanabled and User:Anthony DiPierro
disabled and user:ChrisO admin rights should be removed. It seems a
pervers use of the 3RR for whatever reasons.

ChrisO should provide an explanation of his slective and deleyed action.
		Yours

		John Bradley

Loc: 	15/22 Gambier Terrace, Liverpool, L1 7BL, UK.
Phone:	+44 (0)151 708 7238
Email:  john at ontobus.co.uk
WWW:	www.ontobus.co.uk