[WikiEN-l] Fuck the wikipedia

Adam Adam
Tue Apr 6 21:15:37 UTC 2004

I've grown up a lot in the last year or two. I used to
want to volunteer and help people learn stuff - I no
longer care, you people are scum.

Some of you are ok -- Users like CPrompt seem like
really good people. But what a bunch of self-righteous
lying fools there are here! Its a real shame that
Jimbo failed to provide better leadership.

I wash my hands of the lot of you. I once thought that
it would be possible to have a website where anyone
could edit, it just doesn't work. Trolls and vandals
are the problem -- its the control freaks who are the
real problem.

Im better than you. Im better than this. This site is
better than Everything2, but its not that good. The
wiki is a great idea, but the wikipedia has failed to
evolve. I wash my hands of this nonsense.

Please delete all references to me or my name. Doing
so is the best way of ensuring I don't come back.