[WikiEN-l] Wikilists and GDFL

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 16:34:29 UTC 2003

> I think it's a bad idea to set up a Chinese wall
> between the mailing
> list and the rest of Wikipedia, including the Talk
> pages and Meta.
>
> I strongly suggest that the mailing lists be
> officially covered by the
> GFDL and that an effort be made to have all the
> participants of the past
> officially accept the GFDL for all past posts.

I agree, but it might be a bit hard with people that
posted here but have since left Wikipedia, and
especially the pseudonomous people among them. But
maybe a form letter could be emailed to everyone who
posted to this list, asking them if they have any
objections to putting the list under the FDL.
LDan