[WikiEN-l] Creationists (was: Following up -)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Oct 31 14:28:10 UTC 2003

Matt

> > For the 45% of Americans who are Creationists
>
> Off topic, but is it really this high?  I'd heard lower.
I guess like all surveys and statistics, it depends how you
ask the question and how you work the data ...

Hm. Reminds me of the journalist who lived on New York's
Upper West Side. She said, "No one I know voted for Reagan."
Boy, was /she/ surprised when he beat Carter by a landslide
in 1980.

Uncle Ed "There are 3 kinds of statisticians, those who can
count and those who can't."