[WikiEN-l] Elizabeth Smart

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 01:48:44 UTC 2003

I don't understand how you can possibly imagine that she was not the victim of a kidnapping.  Please explain your thinking?

RickK

Jens Frank <JeLuF at gmx.de> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 09:38:50PM -0800, Andrew wrote:
> I agree with keeping it at [[Elizabeth Smart (kidnap victim)]], if that
> means anything.

Reading the article, I get the impression that "kidnap victim" might not
be NPOV. I don't want to say that she was not kidnapped, but some points
of the story indicate the possibility of a different explanation.

I'd prefer disambiguating by her middle name or by year of birth.

Regards,

JeLuF