[WikiEN-l] "partial-birth abortion" (was: Major Correction)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Oct 29 17:22:52 UTC 2003

Why not have the [[partial-birth abortion]] article be about the LEGAL
aspects? You know, that bill the US Congress passed this month.

The bill creates a legal term for a specific act (which will become
illegal if the president signs the bill). The article will then
correctly refer to the illegal act.

If I get (or stay?) involved with writing that article, I can link to
[[intact dilation and extraction]] (pro-choice) and [[infanticide]]
(pro-life or "anti-choice"), too!

Ed Poor