[WikiEN-l] Major Correction

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Oct 28 15:24:26 UTC 2003

Eileen wrote (in part)

> Both these terms, and the misstatement of
> the time the procedure is performed, lead
> me to believe the article was mainly written
> by somebody opposed to abortion who was
> more interested in getting a subtle message
> out than actually providing honest information.

Thank you for spotting this error. I hope to make all Wikipedia articles
on abortion "neutral", in the sense of NOT getting out subtle messages
promoting or opposing any point of view.

Since I myself have no position whatsoever on abortion, I might be able
to work with you on these articles.

I'd like to see some clarification on:
* just what happens (medically speaking) during various types of
abortion
* what the law is (or soon will be) on 'partial-birth abortion'
** and what the Wikipedia should call this procedure
* the precise philosophical, ethical, moral, religious, etc. reasons why
people take the positions they do regarding abortion (pro-choice,
pro-life, etc.)

That's a whole lot, so just pick the part you're interested in...

Ed Poor
Advocate of NPOV