[WikiEN-l] Be bold

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Oct 27 21:46:52 UTC 2003

Toby,

I don't know if it's "altruism" -- I'm just trying to accomplish our
mutual goal as efficiently as possible.

If I can get more people to focus on writing the kinds of articles I
want to see, by donating 15 minutes here or 30 minutes there -- and this
harnesses 5 staff-hours of time (300) minutes of other writers' time...

Everyone who donates time or money to this project is altruistic. If my
"perspective" has any praiseworthy aspect, perhaps it has more to do
with my concern for efficiency. Call it a "management" perspective,
maybe.

Uncle Ed