[WikiEN-l] Mother Teresa article

Dante Alighieri dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com
Mon Oct 27 06:26:32 UTC 2003

At 10:02 PM 10/26/2003, Erik wrote:
>My last edit to [[Mother Teresa]] was on October 21. It is now October 27.

<snip>

>I don't have energy for this, I don't have time for this, and frankly,
>real life is a lot more attractive.

I must say, even though I'm personally rather fond of JT, I think he's sort
of dropped the ball here. I really think the best thing to do would have
been to accept Erik's peace offer, as it seemed very fair and sincere. I
hope he'll see that he's not really winning a lot of converts by being so
confrontational at this stage and pull back the reins a bit.

-----
Dante Alighieri
dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their
neutrality in times of great moral crisis."
    -Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321