[WikiEN-l] Re: Deletion policy needed

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 25 06:53:02 UTC 2003

WHAT????? Are you saying that those of us who actually believe in deleting obnoxious and ridiculous articles are somehow damaging Wikipedia?

RickK

Ray Saintonge <saintonge at telus.net> wrote:

This has my support. VfD seems to have become a nest of control freaks
determined to invent newer, more complicated and more unworkable rules.
It's managing to suck in more and more useful contributors just to
watch these people who are obsessed with maintaining our bodily humours.

Ec