[WikiEN-l] Adam Carr

Toby Bartels toby+wikipedia at math.ucr.edu
Fri Oct 24 19:48:12 UTC 2003

Lir (as Adam [name omitted for privacy reasons]) wrote:

>At [[Talk:Jesus]], besides being (in my not at all humble opinion) a most
>disagreeable person; Adam has stated that Jews hate Jesus (for good reason).
>I just think people should be aware that he said this, I am sure it has some
>bearing on...something or other. I also noticed that he didn't include Islam
>in his list of major world religions...Im sure you see what Im getting at.

Just for the record, as Lir's next message implies,
Adam (Carr) didn't imply that Islam is not a major world religion.
(Also Adam distinguishes hatred by "Judaism" from hatred by "Jews".)

Anyway, as advice to Lir, don't start off with a personal insult
(accurate or not is beside the point).  Just state the problem.
The items that you've mentioned are rather peripheral, in fact;
given your (unfortunately) low reputation, this won't help your case.

-- Toby