[WikiEN-l] Re: [Wikipedia-l] Saints

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Thu Oct 23 16:48:52 UTC 2003

 > >"Ray Saintonge"  wrote

> I looked at the article and respect your view about it.  It has had only
> one edit besides yours.  The last four were by you and more than a week
> ago, so I have no reason to touch it myself because I know nothing aboui
> Nicholson.  There is nothing on the discussion page.  In these
> circumstances I would be the last one to object to your dealing with the
> "Sir" in the manner that you stateed.  I would, however, recommend that
> you discuss the matter with [[User:Angela]] who is the person who made
> the change.

Think you misunderstand why I brought this up.  There is no wiki reason for
me not to edit the page; but every human reason not to get involved in an
edit war over three letters.  I've not been seriously involved in WP for
long enough to do more than test the water on the issue, since others have
raised it.

In any case, I have other wiki experience to tell me that these things can
certainly wait.

Charles