[WikiEN-l] ESP and e-mail

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Oct 22 13:53:13 UTC 2003

I wish people would stop putting words in my mouth. The last batch of
words was dusty, and this batch was sour. I'm running out of Listerine
:-)

If anyone (a) isn't sure what I mean, and (b) needs to be sure, why not
ask me? I l-o-v-e repeating myself, amplifying my meaning, waxing
prosaic, etc.

Half the time I'm not even sure what I myself am thinking. Is there
anyone so good at reading minds that they can discern what another
person is thinking? Over the Internet? Get real.

Signed, Uncle Ed (I think)