[WikiEN-l] Re: Jtdirl ban (was : Eric's abuse of his sysop powers)

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 02:27:25 UTC 2003

Are you saying you are prepared to ban a user because you are having an edit war with him?  That is MOST DEFINITELY an abuse of your sysop powers, and should cause YOU to be instantly banned.

RickK

Erik Moeller <erik_moeller at gmx.de> wrote:
Cunc-
> I was responding to Ed Poor's mistaken belief that you weren't serious about
> initiating banning procedures on Jtdirl.

You are correct, that belief is mistaken. However, as I have stated
countless times, if Jtdirl works with me peacefully on the article in
question, then I see no reason to continue this procedure, and I will only
make a decision after a few days of cooling down. I value him as a
contributor, but I find it impossible to work on an article if my edits
are reverted without discussion or explanation.

Regards,

Erik