[WikiEN-l] Re: Article ban: Erik and James

Louis Kyu Won Ryu lazolla at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 01:38:09 UTC 2003

Stevertigo wrote:
> Louis, dont take it upon yourself to simply make a
> redirect out of a new article which I just started,
> for an apparently necessary reason. Thanks.

1.  Talk is talk, and you created your article in the encyclopedia space.
2.  It is longstanding policy that we discuss before we vote.
3.  I moved the text, rather than merely making a redirect out of it.
4.  I would appreciate your help and support, since I think we are both
on the same side.

Best regards

Louis