[WikiEN-l] Could we swap list names please ?

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 00:48:35 UTC 2003

From: "James Duffy" <jtdire at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Could we swap list names
please
>could we just swap mailing list names since
>discussions relevant on english matter are on the
>general list, while discussions relevant to the whole
>community are on the english list ?

For some reason some weeks ago I was knocked off the
wikien-L and ended
up
on the Wikipedia-l. Now I am on both and messages seem
to go to either
or
both even when I think it is going just to the english
one.

Mea culpa, Anthere.

lol

JT

I truely thank you JT (say...just tell me if I get too
heavy right ? :-))