[WikiEN-l] Article ban: Erik and James

Stevertigo utilitymuffinresearch2 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 00:11:35 UTC 2003

Erik, your rhetoric here is more becoming of Holy
Roman Catholic Church dogma.

JT, I'd like you to recuse yourself as well from the
MT article -- otherwise, I would like to impose a ban
on you both from editing the main article for a week.

Louis, dont take it upon yourself to simply make a
redirect out of a new article which I just started,
for an apparently necessary reason. Thanks.

~S~