[WikiEN-l] Discussion of Wikipedia content issues

Toby Bartels toby+wikipedia at math.ucr.edu
Tue Oct 21 01:18:31 UTC 2003

[I'm replying both to the list and directly to Louis.]

Louis Kyu Won Ryu wrote:

>Recently, Adam Carr contributed a well-researched writeup about
>Wikipedia article quality.  It has since been moved to the meta.
>I am concerned that it will receive little attention on the meta,
>because relatively few Wikipedians read the meta, and those few that do
>are not representative of the community.

Time was, people put this stuff on subpages of their user page.
That should still be kosher; and it's more accessible than [[meta:]].

I'm assuming that his write-up really was specific to [[en:]].
If it was general, then [[meta:]] may yet be the best place for it.

-- Toby