[WikiEN-l] Warning to RK

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Oct 20 20:24:13 UTC 2003

I agree with Jimbo. Much as I'd hate to see RK leave the project, I feel
that if he can't follow Jimbo's civility guidelines we'll be better off
without him.

For every brilliant but anti-social writer we lose, five or ten will
breathe a sigh of relief and thus stay with us and feel confident to
recruit others.

There's also the uncounted (silent majority?) who lurk for a while, see
the unpleasantness and duck out of the tavern before getting brained
with a stray tankard.

I feel Jimbo's put-the-foot-down policy will help our community to
lighten up and become a happy, congenial place to work together.

Ed Poor