[WikiEN-l] logo madness

Steven G. Johnson stevenj at alum.mit.edu
Tue Oct 14 00:03:41 UTC 2003

What was the point of having the whole logo contest and vote and
ratification of the colored logo if you don't stick with the vote results?

Are you going to change the logo every few days?  (I suppose that would
be in the wiki spirit, but it seems a bit silly.)  In that case, just
make the logo world-editable and we'll all have a traditional edit war
over it.

And who decides when the logo gets changed, since apparently the vote
didn't matter?  You've even removed the logo-feedback link from the main
page, so one has to hunt around on google to find it now.

Cordially,
Steven G. Johnson [User:Stevenj]