[WikiEN-l] Deletion policy needed (Buffer)

Jake Nelson jnelson at soncom.com
Fri Oct 17 01:39:37 UTC 2003

Rick said:
> You haven't noticed that there are many votes on Votes for Deletion to
DELETE [[Wikipedia:Cleanup]], have you?  Nor the many voices against it on
its own Talk page.  Cleanup is a massive bureaucracy just waiting to impose
itself on Wikipedia, and is not only incomprehensible, but unworkable.

Indeed. I don't like the listing of it for deletion, VFD is far overtaxed as
it is... but I found Cleanup entirely unreadable.

-- Jake